jQueryHelp

Help with jQuery Mods and Hacks for your Ning Network!

All Discussions Tagged 'ning' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving To Social Engine

Hi all! I've been looking at the developments of the Ning platform lately and am not impressed with the way the company has shifted. It's t…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

11 May 11, 2016
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

Seo Success

I want to show you something that you may not be aware of. For this you will need 3 tools found in the tools section of your network creato…

2 May 22, 2013
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

BIG Changes on Ning - Ning 3.0 is out.

Hi friends, Today Ning announced Ning 3.0.  If you go to creators forum you will see everyone talking about it. http://creators.ning.com/fo

Started by TJ @ jQueryHelp

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

Another Ning Support Option

Here is something new I just found. Click on your dashboard, scroll down to the bottom below the network chat, under that you will see a li…

2 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Damien Hannah

Show Anonomous Replies

How does this work? If this is a way for non members to join in the conversation, I would love this to work on my network! Elshara

7 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Emalejandro (sin historia)

Ning Stat Bar

10/4/11 -  NOTE!!!  You MUST use the code exactly as provided, WITHOUT Modification! If you want to mod the code, message me first, and und…

Started by TJ @ jQueryHelp

32 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Mark

Ning is slow but it can also be speedy

A simple little tip to make your Ning network not slow. Disable Ning chat and facebook integration, that is it. Watch it zoom! Elshara

0 Jan 9, 2013

Custom Code in the Instant Ad Box

For anyone who wants to be creative, I know there is a way to make it where custom code can be displayed in an instant ad box. This may not…

0 Jan 9, 2013

Ning A New Mile Stone

Check it out! According to discussions over the last week on creators, Ning looks like it is going down the tubes! What with features not w…

0 Jan 6, 2013

No Need For Third Party Contact Applications

I just found this built in Ning contact us application. I am sure you are all aware of the report an issue page, well, there is another lin…

2 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

RSS

Notifications

Temporarily Offline

Friends of Friends

© 2017   Created by TJ @ jQueryHelp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

EOP
EOP2