jQueryHelp

Help with jQuery Mods and Hacks for your Ning Network!

All Discussions Tagged 'code' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Server Maintenance

Hello friends, We are making changes to our bkserv.net servers.  If you have code running on bkserv4.net you may be affected.  If you have…

Started by TJ @ jQueryHelp

0 Jan 3

Try Smileys Version 6 for the NEW Text Editor

(3/1/14: Looking for Smileys for a Ning 3.0 network? Go here: http://jqueryhelp.ning.com/forum/topics/smileys-for-ning-3-0-beta-free-code )…

103 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

Providing Link to Group Forum at Top of Group

Over at Creators Forum, JFarrow asked about adding some Links near the Top of Group pages with Forums that would allow Members to easily go…

10 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

Display Options For Profile Modules Using CSS

If you are like me, you probably want to expand your profile module list to where it can actually be readable on all profiles encouraging m…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

3 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

Custom Code in the Instant Ad Box

For anyone who wants to be creative, I know there is a way to make it where custom code can be displayed in an instant ad box. This may not…

0 Jan 9, 2013

Insert a Textbox/Field under Photo-Description to paste HTML-Codes

Hi TJ, unfortunately to link a photo in an album doesn't work for our network as you know :( Well, so it would be great if it would be poss…

Started by Sandra

17 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

Custom Search

I created a custom search that allows you to search the internet anywhere. The cool thing about this search is that it opens all results in…

2 May 11, 2012

Custom Navigation Menu

I came across this extraordinary and unique script awhile ago that allows you to create a custom navigation menu with single line categorie…

2 May 11, 2012

File download count display script needed

Hi Tj and other code superstars here. I have a download center on my network. I'd like to have a code that can enable the file links to rec…

Started by Denis

2 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Denis

NING says - Coming Soon: Upgrade of jQuery Library

Ning announced today that they are changing the jQuery library from a version which is several years old to a fairly new version.  It has t…

11 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

RSS

Notifications

Temporarily Offline

Friends of Friends

© 2017   Created by TJ @ jQueryHelp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

EOP
EOP2