jQueryHelp

Help with jQuery Mods and Hacks for your Ning Network!

All Discussions Tagged 'apps' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Server Maintenance

Hello friends, We are making changes to our bkserv.net servers.  If you have code running on bkserv4.net you may be affected.  If you have…

Started by TJ @ jQueryHelp

0 Jan 3

Working ON A Few Apps

I'm learning new developer and some of the things I'm working on are sign up sign in forms for member log in right from home page. A search…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

2 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

BIG Changes on Ning - Ning 3.0 is out.

Hi friends, Today Ning announced Ning 3.0.  If you go to creators forum you will see everyone talking about it. http://creators.ning.com/fo

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

Possible jPoints changes

Hello my friends! Here are a few things I am considering changing in the jPoints program.  I'd like to hear your feedback.  Feel free to c…

5 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by MAXX

Apps available for One Time Donation and Monthly Server Rental

[Last Update: 1/19/12] PRICE CHANGES!   The apps are ready for your networks.  you have tested them here and some of you have tested some o…

19 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Armani Rouse

Change to NING Prices

Ning has raised the prices for Plus and Pro Networks. How will this affect you?  Please let me know! It will affect me - I will have to loo…

2 May 27, 2012
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

WELCOME, New Members! What's Here? Read This!

[Last Updated: 7/3/2013]   (Ning has released Ning 3.0 and all new networks will be Ning 3.0 networks.  We have ported over some of our pop…

7 May 19, 2012
Reply by ANDREJ DJUKIC

Roadmap for jQueryHelp apps

2/17/11 UPDATE: New pricing - still $50 set up per app but now, 2 app minimum.  Server rental now $50 a year of $30 every 6 months.   -----…

10 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

RSS

Notifications

Temporarily Offline

Friends of Friends

© 2017   Created by TJ @ jQueryHelp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

EOP
EOP2