jQueryHelp

Help with jQuery Mods and Hacks for your Ning Network!

TJ @ jQueryHelp's Discussions (1,614)

Discussions Replied To (1535) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Strumelia! I just sent you a message with some code to try.  If anyone else has P…"

TJ @ jQueryHelp replied on Tuesday to Smiley / Emoji Issue? Here is what to do!

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Strumelia

"Happy New Year! Thanks for your interest in this product.  I do have a version of th…"

TJ @ jQueryHelp replied Jan 3 to Infinite Scroll - Show More CONTENT just by Scrolling!

41 Jan 3
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

"The code looks fine to me.  Are there tags showing, without the code added?  Because…"

TJ @ jQueryHelp replied Dec 14, 2016 to move the share links, or Like Button, in Discussions

13 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

"OK great!  I just messaged you with the code. Thanks! TJ 'TJ' is the Owner of jQue…"

TJ @ jQueryHelp replied Aug 30, 2016 to Infinite Scroll - Show More CONTENT just by Scrolling!

41 Jan 3
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

"Sorry for the delay! So you just want it for Photos and Videos and not Blogs, member…"

TJ @ jQueryHelp replied Aug 23, 2016 to Infinite Scroll - Show More CONTENT just by Scrolling!

41 Jan 3
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

"Hi Elshara! Thanks for dropping by and updating us on what's new in your world!  It…"

TJ @ jQueryHelp replied May 20, 2016 to Progress Update

2 May 20, 2016
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

"Hi Brendon, Sorry for the delay, I just noticed this new discussion. I have an app t…"

TJ @ jQueryHelp replied Mar 7, 2016 to Advanced Live Activity Feed

1 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

"Great!  Glad to hear all is well! 'TJ' is the Owner of jQueryHelp. Please Visit…"

TJ @ jQueryHelp replied Feb 1, 2016 to Try Smileys Version 6 for the NEW Text Editor

104 on Sunday
Reply by Obsessedtwibrarian (OTB)

"Thanks for this very helpful information! I did move bkserv3.net to a smaller server…"

TJ @ jQueryHelp replied Feb 1, 2016 to Try Smileys Version 6 for the NEW Text Editor

104 on Sunday

"Thanks for the report! I was just able to add a comment with a smiley, here: http://…"

104 on Sunday

RSS

Notifications

Temporarily Offline

Friends of Friends

© 2017   Created by TJ @ jQueryHelp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

EOP
EOP2