jQueryHelp

Help with jQuery Mods and Hacks for your Ning Network!

jQueryHelp Apps (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ning Stat Bar

10/4/11 -  NOTE!!!  You MUST use the code exactly as provided, WITHOUT Modification! If you want to mod the code, message me first, and und…

Started by TJ @ jQueryHelp

32 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Mark

Possible jPoints changes

Hello my friends! Here are a few things I am considering changing in the jPoints program.  I'd like to hear your feedback.  Feel free to c…

5 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by MAXX

jQueryHelp Chat

[Last Updated: 1/6/2011]   We have a public chat room here:   http://jqueryhelp.ning.com/page/jqueryhelp-chat   It's also on the menu on ev…

21 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

NEW - Last Active Here app

(September 2012 Update - We no longer have the Test server, so there is no more free testing.  This app is for sale for a one-time fee of $…

140 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Dave

Apps available for One Time Donation and Monthly Server Rental

[Last Update: 1/19/12] PRICE CHANGES!   The apps are ready for your networks.  you have tested them here and some of you have tested some o…

19 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Armani Rouse

Our Instant Message (IM) Program

10/11/10 - BAD NEWS!  SERVER HOSTING COMPANY SHUT ME DOWN!   I just got an email saying my account is using too many resources and it has b…

315 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

Location test

From: Charlotte, NC Just for testing the ability to show a member's location when they Reply to a discussion.  Help me test by adding any o…

18 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

WELCOME, New Members! What's Here? Read This!

[Last Updated: 7/3/2013]   (Ning has released Ning 3.0 and all new networks will be Ning 3.0 networks.  We have ported over some of our pop…

7 May 19, 2012
Reply by ANDREJ DJUKIC

Earn MORE jPoints, Make Money!

2/27/12 EDIT! Due to the fact that Google decided to cancel my company's Adsense account, we're taking a hit in income. We hope to find oth…

16 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Debbie

Google Ads INSIDE Content like Blogs and Forum Discussions

9/26/11 - Now version 3 seems to cause problems but version 2 is working again.  Strange!  Use whatever version works for you, 2 or 3. ----…

131 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by S. Sharma

RSS

Notifications

Temporarily Offline

Friends of Friends

© 2017   Created by TJ @ jQueryHelp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

EOP
EOP2